Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life's corridors.

She'll fly on by, with her wings raised high.
She'll call on the night, as the weak ones lose the fight.
And when you broke her chains, the weaknesses were still attached.
Dragging behind each footstep, they always seemed to hold her back.

You were always so near, but the world deafened her ears.
From hearing your voice, this satisfaction was far from near.
We'd smile and laugh, the world couldn't tear us apart.
Chasing the words we've been looking for.
Gentle taps on disappointments door.

Remind me it wont end in time.
Show me how I can change your mind.

Id give it all, id stumble and fall, into your arms.
And I, hope you wouldn't mind if we tried, just one more time.
You've changed my outlook on life, my insides.
You were my only reason to look past, what life tends to hide.

Remind me it wont end in time.
Show me how I can change your mind.

In this hope to save our souls, we'll dance in silence.
Reminiscing on you and I and taking our time.
Sneaking quietly through life's corridors,
with you by my side, every thing's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment